Outstanding Creative Manager with 15 years’ experience and demonstrated loyalty, stability and dedication, highlighted by progressive career ascending from internship to Group Manager Studio in the technology giant of the Internet Industry; ability to provide cutting edge solutions and first rate customer service to meet business and individual objectives; impressive career growth achieved by overcoming challenges and adapting to situations and proven ability to manage customers’ expectations; seeking opportunity to leverage skills and experience to deliver exceptional service to any company whose objective is to scale within the rapidly growing tech industry and simultaneously focus on passion for continued personal growth and development.
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
Graphic Design | Image Production Expert | Creative Retouching | Creative Leadership with ability to lead remotely | New Business Development | Work-flow Development |Staff Recruitment | Process Improvement | Client Relations
- Improved Maurice’s E-Commerce Photography Process and built custom work-flow tools to facilitate off-site copywriters.
- Successfully convinced Global Edit and Workhorse to join forces and combine new work-flows for approving images.
- Assisted in negotiating and closing 2 year deal with Henri Bendel to shoot product images for E-Commerce.
- Negotiated and signed 2 year agreement with New York & Company E-Commerce and relaunch newly designed web store.
- Transitioned Diane Von Furstenberg E-Commerce photography from old studio to NYC studio.
- Started shooting and retouching for Alex and Ani E-Commerce Photography.
- Assisted with build-out of company’s first Video Studio in King of Prussia; improved work flow and editing processes.
- Assisted with build-out and full staffing of NYC photography studio.
- Signed multi-year agreement with Rack Room Shoes high volume photography, and
- Automated post production process resulting in 99% on time image delivery.
- Facilitated building of studio space in one of eBay Enterprise’s distribution centers in Kentucky.
- Hired 12 team members including Photographers, Production Artist, Stylists and Producers.t
Group Manager, Studio - eBay Enterprise(Division of eBay Inc) 2010 - Current
- Manage 14 Retouchers in 3 locations to retouch images and maintain rolling due dates based on clients’ needs.
- Develop custom work-flow solutions using Workhorse© to enable studio wide 99% on time image delivery.
- Develop scripts to upload work to Off Shore Image Pathing Services to enable artist to upload work without using FTP and work within our work-flow.
- Developed image automation do download images from client and upload finished product resulting in over 100,000 image finalized, delivered to website, and archived in 2015.
- Host several image reviews using Global Edit to allow client and studio team to review work.
- On board and integrate new clients in the custom work-flow for graphic/image content creation
Post Production Manager -TrueAction (a division of GSI Commerce) 2007 - 2010
- Developed new retouching standards across team to maintain consistency.
- Created template images to allow faster and better looking image production.
- Subject matter expert for image production for entire e-commerce operation; assisted in new client roll in process.
- Developed vendor image process to allow 3rd party images to flow into retouching.
Sr. Post Production Artist - GSI Commerce 2001 - 20007
- Trained other artists in day to day operations and image standards.
- Developed Photoshop actions to track employee development and work portfolio.